Hours and Enrollment
Infants to Preschool
- Childcare for ages 5 and under: Sundays (Year-round) from 9:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- Location: Nursery School (Upper Level, East Side)
- Activity Hour: Sundays (Sept-May) from 9:45 a.m. to 10:55 a.m.
- Sunday Ethical Education for Kids (SEEK): Sundays (Sept to May) from 10:55 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Summer Sundays (Childcare/Open Play): Sundays (May to Sept) from 9:45 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Location: Becker Room (Multi-purpose Room, Lower Level, West Side)
- Activity/Social Hour: Sundays (Sept-May) from 9:45 a.m. to 10:55 a.m.
- Coming of Age (COA): Sundays (Sept-May) from 10:55 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Location: Coming of Age Room (Lower Level, South Side, Classroom Hallway)
- Youth Group: Sundays, 10am-12pm
- Location: Youth Group Room (Lower Level, South Side, Classroom Hallway)
- Parent Talk: First Sunday of the month from 9:45 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. (Kick-off for this year is a Forum event in the Hanke Room on Sunday, November 5, 2023)
- Location: Library in Becker Room
Register your Kindergartner-8th grader for the 2023-24 Ethical Education classes. Classes begin September 17, 2023!
No registration in advance is necessary for Nursery childcare. For Youth Group inquiries, please email email@example.com.
Fees for non-Members apply to our SEEK and Coming of Age programs. The cost is $100 per semester for the first child and $50 per semester for each additional sibling. 2023-24 Semesters run Sept 17-Jan 21 and Jan 28-May 19. The maximum contribution per family each semester is $200. Some additional outing fees may apply for the Coming of Age program. For non-Members who join after the start of the semester, the enrollment fee will be pro-rated.
Payment may be made:
- Personal check (payable to Ethical Society of St. Louis; please note in memo it is for SEEK or COA and child(ren)’s name(s))
- ACH bank account withdrawal (please contact Nancy Jelinek, Operations Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org for details)
- Via PayPal
The Ethical Society aims to make our programs accessible to all. We will work to accommodate your unique family needs due to financial barriers, custody arrangements, or other situations. Please contact our Youth Education Director, Megan McCarthy, email@example.com, for more details on how we can help.