- This event has passed.
How to Connect with Humanist Community
April 16, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Please join us for this American Humanist Association Webinar.
Learn how humanists across the country are working in their communities—including local groups, universities, and hospitals—to stay connected, support each other, and continue to share programming despite social distancing.
Thursday, April 16, 5-6:30 p.m. (CT)
Join with Meeting ID: 384 422 5785 by visiting Zoom.us or call 301-715-8592.
Representatives from humanist communities across the country:
- James Croft – Ethical Society of St Louis and the American Ethical Union
- Jason Callahan – The Humanist Society
- Jeremy Kridel – Machar and Society for Humanistic Judaism
- Kevin Jagoe – BuxMont Unitarian Universalist Fellowship and Unitarian Universalist Humanists
- Ryan Trout – Sunday Assembly Los Angeles
- Vanessa Gomez Brake – Office of Religious & Spiritual Life at the University of Southern California