- Our next outing will be camping at Babler State Park March 31-April 2.
- Our next General Meeting will be on March 19 at 9:45am at the Ethical Society.
- Update: We had a great turnout of volunteers ad customers for our First Sunday lunch today. Thanks to all!
- Our next Council Meeting will be March 12 at 9:30.
- We are seeking an additional co-leader for Stargazers or Junior Navigators. Please let us know if you are interested.
March 31-April 2: Cabin Camping
We have a reservation to return to Babler State Park for camping the last weekend in March. Bob Heck and Mike Jones are initially planning this, and more details are to come.
May 7 Add-On: People’s Joy Parade
We are in discussions with the People’s Joy Parade to participate with a float. The Senior Navigators Leaders (Ellen Wilson and Andy Ford) will be talking to Senior Navigator families about taking the lead for our participation.
Reminder: An add-on is an event that some families in Navigators might attend, but not an event for which we are having a formal presence. If you know of other events that might be fun for Navigators, please let us know, and we will advertise them and add them to our calendar.
The February General Meeting will be at 9:45 am at the Ethical Society on March 19.
First Sunday Lunch – March 5
We served rice with veggies, tofu, and/or chicken to dozens of Ethical Society members and visitors this morning. The food was well-appreciated.
Thanks to everyone who volunteered, and especially to Ellen Wilson and Andy Ford for planning the day and to Izzy, Catalina, Calvin, and Bob Heck for their advertisement skit for the Society.
March Council Meeting
Our next Council meeting is scheduled for 9:30 am on March 12 in the Nursery School Green Room. All are welcome to observe and comment.