- Details are now in place for our July 17-19 campout.
- New: Our August outing will be a pool party on August 29. Save the date!
- Updated: We had a lot of fun making boats this morning at our July General Meeting.
- New: Our next Council Meeting will be August 16 at 9:30.
- The Chapter has a new mailing list for communication with members
July 17-19: Camping/Float Trip
This event is scheduled at Meramec State Park for Friday July 17 through Sunday July 19. The RSVP period has passed.
We have 5 camp sites reserved, 105, 107, 108, 110, and 111. They are all adjoining. 6 person maximum per site and 2 car maximum per site, or a total of 30 campers. If we have greater interest we can look at adding sites. Site 111 has ADA accommodations.
Park information: https://
Map of campgrounds: https://
Friday. Set up camp as early as 3 p.m. Dinner on own.
Saturday. Communal breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Sunday. Communal breakfast, pack lunch for floating. Check out is 2 p.m. but flexible.
Floating is scheduled for 10 a.m. on Sunday.
Here is a link to Floating Information: https://www.meramecpark.com/
From our experience the 5 mile float takes 2.5 hours for canoes and 4.5 hours for rafts.
Camping costs will be $25 for ages 7 and up and $20 for ages 6 and under.
Floating costs will be dependent upon preferences for floating mode but will average around $22.
Note: because watercraft requires a non-refundable reservation, we will require payment from those who RSVP, even if they cannot come (barring major extenuating circumstances).