- Please sign up to take responsibility for a month in 2016 to help us plan Outings and General Meetings.
- Our next General Meeting will be January 17 at 9:45.
- Our next Council Meeting will be January 10 at 9:30.
We have made tentative plans for Outing ideas through to the end of 2016, but we need help implementing these ideas. Please look at the list and choose a month that your family can help lead the activities. This can involve making reservations, planning activities, devising a General Meeting plan connected to the Outing, etc.
You will not be alone – you would be working in co-ordination with our Co-Leaders, but we need all the families to get involved. As a reminder, here are the tentative outing plans for the year:
- January – Aviation (Crawford)
- February – Cabin Camping
- March – Visit a religious community
- April – Caving Camping
- May – Cahokia Mounds
- June -Climbing Camping
- July – Floating Camping
- August – River cleanup service project (Armbruster and/or Wilson)
- September – Foodbank (Whompton Family)
- October – Cabin Camping
- November – Radio or TV station
- December – End-of-Year
We have penciled in the following dates on the SEEK calendar for our General Meetings in Spring 2016:
- January 17
- February 21
- March 20 (This is during SEEK Spring Break, but we will still meet)
- April 17
- May 15
Our next Council meeting is scheduled for 9:30 am on January 10 in the Nursery School Green Room. All are welcome to observe and comment.