- Update: We had a great time with the Art and Armory outing yesterday.
- Our next outing will be camping at Babler State Park March 31-April 2.
- New: Our next General Meeting will be on March 19 at 9:45am at the Ethical Society.
- Update: We will host the Ethical Society’s First Sunday Lunch on March 5. Please sign up to help!
- Our next Council Meeting will be March 12 at 9:30.
- We are seeking an additional co-leader for Stargazers or Junior Navigators. Please let us know if you are interested.
February 25: Art of Armory
16 Navigators met yesterday in Forest Park. Senior Navigator Izzy led a talk on the uses of different armor at the Art Museum. The group then went outside to practice sword fighting skills. It was a great activity for all ages! Thank you Izzy for you leadership. We would love to hear ideas for activities from more of the Seniors!
March 31-April 2: Cabin Camping
We have a reservation to return to Babler State Park for camping the last weekend in March. Bob Heck and Mike Jones are initially planning this, and more details are to come.
May 7 Add-On: People’s Joy Parade
We are in discussions with the People’s Joy Parade to participate with a float. The Senior Navigators Leaders (Ellen Wilson and Andy Ford) will be talking to Senior Navigator families about taking the lead for our participation.
Reminder: An add-on is an event that some families in Navigators might attend, but not an event for which we are having a formal presence. If you know of other events that might be fun for Navigators, please let us know, and we will advertise them and add them to our calendar.
The February General Meeting will be at 9:45 am at the Ethical Society on March 19.
First Sunday Lunch – March 5
The Navigators are hosting the First Sunday Lunch for the Ethical Society on March 5. The food will be served after the Platform, around noon, but we will need to be ready for the onslaught.
We are going to have rice plates that will have a choice of rice, mixed veggies, tofu, and chicken. We will have a light salad, PB&J for kids, lemonade and water to drink, and s’mores for dessert.
Please look at the sheet with volunteer options and contact Ellen Wilson to tell us how you can help out.
March Council Meeting
Our next Council meeting is scheduled for 9:30 am on March 12 in the Nursery School Green Room. All are welcome to observe and comment.